1. By using edges.tv you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of edges.tv. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to edges.tv.
2. edges.tv may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of edges.tv will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
3. You agree to use edges.tv only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of edges.tv. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within edges.tv.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on edges.tv and all content located on the site shall remain the property of edges.tv. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use edges.tv content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any edges.tv content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of edges.tv content requires the prior written permission of edges.tv.
5. The names, images and logos identifying the edges.tv or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the edges.tv.
edges.tv user accounts and discussions pages
You agree to use edges.tv discussions in accordance with the following Discussion Rules.
Contributions must be civil and tasteful. No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble. No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable. Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant edges.tv discussion. No spamming or off-topic material: we don't allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas. No advertising or promoting. No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a discussion or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
edges.tv reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be deliberately misusing or disregarding the Discussion rules outlined above.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified) in any edges.tv discussion.
You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in edges.tv discussions. Contributing material to a edges.tv discussion with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited. You agree to submit to or share with edges.tv only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of edges.tv or third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
If you're under 16:
Please get a parent's or guardian's permission before taking part in any edges.tv discussion. Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, school, telephone number, your full name, home address or email address).
If you fail to abide by these Discussion Rules when taking part in an edges.tv discussion, you will be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to or with any edges.tv discussion or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on edges.tv, and edges.tv considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, edges.tv may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement(s).
edges.tv reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any edges.tv account, at any time, for any reason.
7. The majority of content posted in edges.tv discussion is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of edges.tv or Mal Fletcher. Neither edges.tv nor Mal Fletcher are responsible for any content posted by members of the public on edges.tv. Any links to third party websites from edges.tv do not amount to any endorsement of that site by edges.tv or Mal Flethcer and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
8. edges.tv content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to edges.tv and/or Mal Fletcher, its products and services, is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. edges.tv does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by edges.tv is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of edges.tv for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
9. edges.tv does not warrant that functions available on edges.tv will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that edges.tv or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
Should you have any comments or questions regarding our website policy, or if you want to report misues of the terms and conditions outlined in this policy please email edges by clicking here